1.18.2009

craptacular

so my ipod busted.
This has been like my worst nightmare since I started changing computers and realizing that if it busted, i'd lose 30 gigs or 5000+ songs aka my life and blood.

and since I'm so fantastically poor at the moment I will just have to resort to subsistence via internet. Thank god for youtube playlists. And if Santa decides to do a victory lap I'd like an ipod touch. With all my songs back. Preeze and thank you.

I've been feeling this lately


The Belin brothers are sickk. They got their name Living Things from a 60s poster that said "War is not healthy for children and other living things".

I'm flying to Sichuan tonight with momagao, apparently its actually winter there. Shucks I was just getting used to tank tops and short shorts. Chinese New Year is also sposed to be a big deal so I'm quite curious to see what the whole shebang is about. Including the "spending time with family" part. The family and relative deprived I.

Alright some more photos for ya soul

DSC_0740

DSC_0713

DSC_0719

DSC_0723

the obligatory spread eagle jump
DSC_0749

DSC_0751

DSC_0752

DSC_0758

DSC_0778

DSC_0782


Phew, that was a sunrise and a half. Poon Hill is a jewel, and trekking up at the ungodly hour OF 4:30AM was worth it.

xo

2 comments:

  1. LOL POON HILL
    happy chinese new year (wtf?? actually)
    love ya stay safe!!
    - son

    ReplyDelete
  2. my prodigal son has returned. there's always a warm spot for you on papa's lap. mmmm.

    ReplyDelete