5.05.2009

are you in?

I'm in a rush so I'm not posting any links, but have y'all heard of Nike's collabo with De la Soul and other fine acts to produce R.U.N., music for working out??? shiz on fire, why hasn't anyone thought of this before? It's laced with subliminal messaging motivating a harder work out, eg the title "Are you in?" aka. R. U. N. get it? cop it on itunes.

I just got back from 5 days in Inner Mongolia and Datong, sorted through 900 pics and found 39 gems which will be posted v v soon.

It is 30 degrees C in Beijng. jigga whaaaaat, this weather is screaming patio but the closest this city's got is the rooftop of the Bridge cafe, where people "learn chinese" and "do homework". boring.

Really really miss summer in Toronto this year. I sometims think about Jamie Kennedy poutine of the day. Or peameal bacon sandwhich at St. Lawrence. Or jewish bread at Kensington. And I get hungry.

I also miss you all!!

I am leading two food tours of my own tommorrow, one at 11.30 through the hutongs at Houhai, and the other at 7pm through the nightmarket at Wangfujin. Stalk me if you're around! How sick is this job? I get paid, AND eat for freeeeeeeee b*tchhhh

Signing off now and rushing to work.

My homegirl ADDY is in town today!!!! woot woot representin the T dot Oh.
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER

Paixxx

No comments:

Post a Comment